Right to change your mind: You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the Products to change your mind about the Products, unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case, you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery.
Where you do not have the right to change your mind: You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of any Products that have been opened, tampered with, drunk, or otherwise not in their original condition and packaging.
Tell us you want to cancel the Terms or return a Product for change of mind: If you want to cancel or terminate the Terms or return a Product to us for change of mind, you should use the Model Cancellation Form at Attachment 1 to our Terms, or email us at email@example.com with an explanation of what you would like to return.
Problems with the Products: We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with our Terms and in accordance with consumer laws. Where there is a problem with a Product you have ordered, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of the issue. For detailed information on your consumer rights please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
Returning Products to us: If you need to return a Product to us for any reason after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us (unless we agree to collect them, in which case, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection). If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must send off the Products to us within 14 days of telling us you wish to cancel the Terms and return the Product.
Costs of return: We will pay the costs of return:
- if the Products are faulty or misdescribed; and
- if you are returning a Product because we have told you of an upcoming change to the Product or our Terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind: If you are exercising your right to change your mind we may reduce your refund of the Price (excluding delivery costs):
- to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products if this has been caused by your mishandling. If we refund you the Price paid before we are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount; and
- where you elect to return the Products using a more expensive form of delivery (for example a courier) than we typically use.
When your refund will be made: We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- if we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the relevant Products back from you; or
- in all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
For any questions and notices, please contact us using the contact details below:
Chelsea Water Wine Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 13870326.
Phone number: 07799730969
Geographical address: Silverstream House, 45 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 6EB
Email address: email@example.com